Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

I'm Baaaack

I've been away from my blog for a while due to being incredibly busy but I'm back now and ready to get back into the swing of things. I thought I would start of with a little haul as I popped to the Trafford Centre last night.



First of all I went into Home Bargains and picked up some Vie products. I saw these the other day and picked up one of the Future Focus Age Prevention Day Lotion and the Above and Beyond Anti Ageing Elixirs, they were only 99p each so I thought they were worth a try. I've been using them for just short of a week and the day lotion especially is really good and left my skin feeling moisturised and soft and most of all no reactions so I went back and grabbed a couple more, they had absolutely loads of these on the shelves.


I also picked up the eye brightener, its just a light coloured eyeliner but again this was only 99p so I thought I would try it.

Next I actually went into the Trafford Centre, I went into Debenhams first and spotted these. I looked at these last year when they were full price at £29, I was really tempted to buy one but the urge to buy make up instead overtook and I ended up getting the Naked 2 palette instead. I'm glad I didn't now as they had a whopping 70% off them and now are only £8.70. Bargain or what? I picked up 2, I've tried this brand before and really like their products and again no reactions to my skin.




The Cleansing Facial Wash alone is £8.85 on the Debenhams website. The breakdown of the prices of these are

Cleansing Facial Wash - £8.85
Rich Moisturizer - £7.75
Mild Exfoliator- £7.75
Super Night Cream - £8.30
Algimud Face Mask £3.85 (I couldn't find this on the Debenhams website but it is this price on Holland & Barrett)
Total cost if bought separately - £36.50
I think I got a total bargain for £8.70 and I would definitely recommend having a look at your local Debenhams if you like products like this as they are really good products.

Finally I went into Boots as they currently have a 3 for 2 offer on make up and accessories.


I got the Revlon Photoready foundation in shell, the Real Techniques shading brush and a Revlon Lipgloss in Bellini. I haven't tried the foundation or the brush yet but I have tried the lipgloss. I love the colour and the fact it isn't sticky but the smell is vile. If your ever looking at these glosses I would say have a sniff of them first as I think alot of people may be put off by this, especially as it will be right under your nose when you wear it. 
The total cost for these items was £20.98

I'm pretty happy with my purchases, and I can't wait to try out the Revlon foundation. I've heard mixed reviews on this one so I will put a review up once I've given it a good go.

Have you found any bargains recently?

1 comment:

  1. Great haul!! We dont get those offers here in spain :S I had never heard of the VIE products

    xxx ABI

    ReplyDelete