Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Top 10 under £10

This actually took me alot longer than I expected. I didn't want to just grab things that I thought were OK, I wanted to write about products  that I think are amazing and that I would happily pay twice the price or more for.

Excuse the disgusting finger marks on the palette, I did wipe it down but it wont get clean :-)


These are in no particular order.


No specific palette just the Sleek palettes in general. I have 4 or 5 and I love them. I find myself reaching for the Au Naturel palette more than my Naked 2. The shadows are really pigmented, theres a good mix of matts and shimmers and they blend really well. The packaging is quite nice too. Simple and not tacky which you can sometimes get with lower priced palettes. You can find these palettes at Superdrug for a very affordable £7.99 for 12 shadows. You can find the Au Naturel Palette here on the Superdrug website.


This eyeliner is so soft, it doesn't tug on your eyes at all. Its long lasting and super black. The only thing I dislike is the sharpener in the lid, its pretty crap but I own a pencil sharpener so no issues with that. This is available for £5 from Boots, you can find this here on their website. 


This is a product I would happily pay three times the price for. I absolutely love it! I use it to wash my make up brushes. It gets rid of every last bit of make up, leaves my brushes feeling super soft and smelling really clean which I love. I used to use the Mac brush cleaner and it was OK, it did its job I suppose  but I never felt that my brushes were as clean as I wanted them to be. With this its super quick and easy but  my brushes feel so clean. It comes in quite a few different scents, I chose Eucalyptus, you can find these here at Feel Unique for £5.49.


This does exactly as it says on the tin. I use it mainly to remove my eye make up which most of the time is a right bugger to get off, I stick this on my face whilst brushing my teeth and by the time I'm finished my make up just rinses off ready for my usual skincare routine. Normal price is £7.99 but this is currently on offer here at Superdrug for £3.98


I wasn't taken in my the BB bronzer claim, I'm not even too sure how that works to be honest. However I did fancy trying a bit of a cream bronzer and I'd heard that this could be sheered out to work on the palest of skins. When blended well it gives a suitable bronzed look that is just enough to give you that healthy sunkissed look. Available at Superdrug here for £9.99


I've only discovered this recently but I am already in love and planning on picking up another whilst they are on offer at Boots. Its really good coverage for a BB cream, it leaves a natural looking finish, not too dewy but certainly not matt, and it definitely controls my oily skin, even on my nose which is usually a nightmare by lunchtime. Available for £6.66 from Boots here


Real Techniques, the name speaks for itself really. I have near enough ever brush they have released so far but this is my favourite, so much so that I actually have three so I know I will always have a clean one (although that's never a problem after discovering Dr Bronners), these come in just under the £10 at £9.99 but Boots sometimes do special offers on these like buy one get one half price. I find this applies my foundation perfectly every time. You can pick these up from Boots here


Again not so much specific colours just these 2 products in general. I really do like Revlon Lip products. This is the Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss (shade above is Adorned) and the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (shade above is Wild Orchid) I have to say that I do adore both of these colours. I'll pop some cheeky swatches below. These are £7.99 for the gloss and £7.49 for the lipstick. Again Superdrug and Boots usually do offers on Revlon, at the moment its 2 for £10 on nail, lip and mascara at Boots.



Finally is the Philip Kinglsey shampoo and conditioner, these are the travel sizes so below £7.00 each. I've been using these for a few weeks and I am loving them, I've been using the Elastisizer as well but have tried these a few times without just so I can see the effect of these on their own and they leave my hair so unbelievable shiny and soft. Definitely worth the price of £5 to try a sample but I think most would be going on to purchase the full size as I will, they are truly amazing. You can get these at Feel Unique here (conditioner) and here (shampoo)

Hope you enjoyed my top 10 product under £10, have you tried any of these? Would they be in your top 10?

1 comment:

  1. Some great products here. I'd definitely feature Sleek, Bourjois & Revlon in my list xxx

    shotofbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete