Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sleek Blush by 3

I've been looking for some new blushes for a while and spotted this little beauty on New Looks website of all places. Priced at £9.99 I thought it was rather a good deal for 3 blushes. I've had Sleek blushes before and found them to be extremely good quality. They are highly pigmented and last a good 5/6 hours before they start to fade on me, which is better than some higher end blushes I have tried. 


 The palettes are actually smaller than I expected, I thought they were going to be a little bigger. Here is a picture next to one of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes for comparison.



I picked up the Lace palette which are some lovely very vibrant orange colours.


The shades are Crochet, Guipure and Chantilly. I have to say, Guipure does remind me a lot of Rose Gold, another Sleek blush that has been talked about alot and seems to have been out of stock everywhere for some time. 

Again for comparison here is the Rose Gold blush next to Guipure, pretty similar, do you agree?


Here are the swatches of the blushes, as you can see they are really quite bright but the good thing about these are you can have them as just a slight wash of colour or build them up to a much heavier colour if you like.



Overall I feel like this is a really good buy for £9.99 and definitely worth a look, another fantastic product from Sleek.

No comments:

Post a Comment