Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Kurt Geiger Laser Cut Heart Wallet

I've been looking for a new purse for a while and recently spotted one on the Kurt Geiger website that caught my eye. I placed my order on Wednesday and it turned up today so fairly quickly.

The box it arrived in was far too big for the tiny purse inside so I think that could do with being looked at but it was nicely wrapped in Kurt Geiger tissue paper and I couldn't wait to get open it up!



I'm so happy with it, its so pretty and a really good size for me as I tend to hoard ALOT of receipts in my purse, hopefully with this one being so lovely I will be good and bin my reciepts, however this is highly unlikely.


I really like the design too, I do like hearts and it feel like really good quality so it should last me a while.



There is room for notes and cards on both sides of the wallet, it holds up to 8 cards and there is zip section in the middle also. The zips feel sturdy on both the inner section and the opening of the purse so fingers crossed I don't ending pulling them off when I'm frantically trying to get my money out in a shop when theres a huge queue behind me, this has happened on more than one occasion unfortunately.

I love my new purse  but now I need a new bag to go with it. Time for some retail therapy me thinks.

If you like the purse you can find it here on the Kurt Geiger website. It also comes in nude which looks like this

Postage is a bit steep at £4.95 but I think its worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment