Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Soap and Glory Skincare

I've recently run out of my current moisturiser so I've been looking at various blogs and review sites trying to find something that is going to change my current dull, wintery skin into the glowy, fresh and young skin that I desire.

One product that seemed to have numerous good reviews was the Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum. Youthful? That'll do for me. (You can read the reviews here on the S&G website, 4.8 stars out of 5 ain't bad!)

I picked this up from Boots for £20 (30ml), they also had an offer on their Soap and Glory skincare range, 3 for 2. Get in!

The other 2 products I picked up were the Night In Shining Armour Cream (£13 for 50ml) and Wish Upon a Jar (£15 for 50ml)



I am planning on trialling these over the next 4 weeks and then giving my full opinion on them all. If the claims on the boxes are anything to go by, I should be one happy girly.


Night In Shining Armour cream, err I'll have some of that me thinks, reduce wrinkles? Hell yeah! 

Here is the side of the serum, also sounds pretty damn good to me.


 And finally the Wish Upon A Jar, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, do you see a pattern emerging here?

As usual with Soap and Glory all the products smell amazing, especially the serum and the packaging is so cute. The Wish Upon a Jar will look nice on my dressing table which is obviously a major factor when purchasing a skincare item, well it is for me anyway. 


 Have you tried any of the above? I would love to know what you think about them?







2 comments:

  1. I use the night cream! It's ace. I reviewed it on my blog not so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely cream, I'm really enjoying using it already I think it will become my permanant night cream. I've just been over to your blog, its amazing! Very jealous! :-) x

      Delete