Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Glossybox is here!! October box

My Glossybox has just arrived!

I've been looking forward the this box for the last couple of days after seeing what a few other people have received. I'll be honest its the first time I have been excited about a Glossybox for months.

On opening the box I saw a little peek of something, can you see above? 



 The little GB sticker also shows that they support breast cancer care.

Here are the contents:





 Skinetica Anti- Blemish Treatment 10ml Sample
Anatomicals Don't Just Clean It Woman, Scrub It - Body Scrub 75ml Scrub
Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream - Very generous 15ml sample
Yves Rocher Lipstick in 106 Mauve
Olay Regenertist 3 Point Treatment Cream - 7ml sample

I was looking at the Dr. Jart BB creams last month in Boots but decided against it because of the price considering how disappointed I have been with all the other so called BB creams I have tried so I'm really excited to be able to try this out first.






The next product I am looking forward to trying is the Skinetica Anti Blemish Treatment, if you read my post yesterday you will know that I am currently struggling with spots on my cheeks. Here is what the company claims:

Skinetica is a genuine product that actually does what it says on the bottle!
A unique new solution that clears unsightly breakouts with visible improvements in 2-3 days.
  • No harsh chemicals
  • No side effects
  • Kind to skin
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Non Toxic, non staining, non greasy
That's some strong claims, if it works in 2-3 days I will be over the moon, hopefully it will work in 2 days as I have a wedding on Saturday night. Fingers crossed!!


The lipstick is also gorgeous. Whenever I get lipsticks in a beauty box its always colours that I would never wear or just don't suit me but this is lovely its exactly the type of colour I have been purchasing recently for autumn/winter. The packaging looks a little cheap in my opinion but I suppose its the product that matters and it really is a nice lipstick.


 
 Onto the Anatomicals. I have tried some products from this brand before, it was two eye creams from what I remember and I'll be honest they really did not blow me away. The packaging is not the greatest and looks a little tacky. I spent a good couple of minutes squeezing the tube thinking that it must be the thickest scrub in the world until I realised I hadn't actually taken off the seal. Doh!
I like the smell, its very grapefruity and fresh, I would think it would be nice in the morning if you have time for a good scrub in a morning, but it isn't scrubby enough for me. I will use it but I doubt its going to be on my repurchase list.


Finally the Olay, I honestly actually didn't know what this was, I gathered it was a moisturiser but I wasn't sure what the 3 point thing was all about so I did a quick Google and here's what I found.

Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream is specifically designed to give dramatically younger-looking skin for areas most prone to ageing—eyes, jawline, and neck.
- With a formula containing high levels of aminopeptide complex
- Treats difficult areas
- Achieves dramatically younger-looking skin with high levels of amino-peptides  

Sounds interesting. I don't have any issues with my jawline or neck at the moment, although I do like to moisturise them. I have noticed a few fine lines around my eyes so I will be interested to try this out. I don't think I will get to see the full effects of the product with the size of the sample but if it doesn't cause me any problems with my skin and seems to moisturise my face then I'll be happy to buy the full size and give it a proper go.



Overall I'm really happy with my box. There is 2 products that I love and will definitely get full use out of and the others I will definitely try and hopefully will be pleasantly surprised. Well done Glossybox, Octobers box is a winner for me!

Have you got your Glossybox yet? What did you think?


















No comments:

Post a Comment