Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara

I decided to do a quick review on one of my favorite mascaras ever. I'm surprised how little this mascara is talked about as I personally think its one of the best high street mascara there is. As well as being a great mascara its reasonably priced and readily available at most stores.

Picture borrowed from here

I picked this up in black brown by mistake and my Superdrug wont take make up back even if its still sealed so I had to use it. I usually go for black but this has been fine. Its meant to give volume to your lashes but it lengthens my stumpy lashes too. I will put up a couple of photos below. (please excuse the crappy photos, I've been ill for the last couple of days and I'm still not feeling great so the make up was applied at 8 at night whilst ill but you get the idea)



I don't have anything bad to say about this mascara. It thickens, lengthens and separates my lashes and it doesn't flake throughout the day. You can buy this here from Boots its currently at £7.99 but they have 3 for 2 across all make up.
Just keeping this review short and sweet today with me not being so well but I just wanted to give it a bit of credit that it deserves because it really is an all around good mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment