Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

My very first post

Well, this is rather exciting! My first post on my new blog. The majority of post on this blog will be beauty related although there will no doubt be some random ramblings about other things occasionally. My first post will be coming soon so please come and check this out and follow me.

A little bit about myself to start off with. I'm 26 years old, married with 2 gorgeous boys. I work full time and when I'm not working or being a mummy I like to treat myself to beautiful things. 
I love reading beauty blogs and after reading hundreds of other blogs I decided to give it a go myself, I love seeing what people have gone out and purchased and reviews of products are always helpful. Hopefully you will find my blog interesting and useful. Please link your blogs below too so I can follow you, I'm always looking for new blogs to read.

Thanks for reading and will see you again soon shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment