Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Everyday Make Up Box

I thought I would do a quick post on my everyday make up box. This is what I keep out for my everyday make up look, I have an Ikea Helmer in my wardrobe which stores all my make up that only gets used occasionally. If you see anything here that you would like a review or swatches of please comment below and I will be more than happy to do a post for you.



This is my box, it was a super cheap buy from good ol’ Argos and cost a mere £29.99, it’s the perfect size to fit in all my essentials and works perfectly for me.
 




It has 4 sliding compartments and then a larger compartment at the bottom.

The 4 sliding sections are separated into areas of the face as much as possible, unfortunately as I have more of some things than others some products are slowly taking over other sections but I  can still see everything so that’s all that matters.





In the large ,it pretty much stores everything that is too big to fit into the sections, palettes, brushes, moisturisers and brushes. 






Here is my everyday brush collection. I have these in here in a bag and my other brushes live in a container on my dressing table. I don’t own any Mac brushes or any expensive brushes, all of mine are really cheap or really reasonably priced, they work great for me so I don’t feel the need to spend lots of money on super expensivo brushes.





I have my Real techniques brushes
 



 My Crown brushes






My Eco Tools Brushes
 



My ELF brushes


and a few Models Own brushes



These are the brushes I use most of the time and I think each one is excellent, I own a couple more from each of these brands but they just didn’t quite make the cut to the everyday box :-)



Next we have another bag which contains samples of skincare products that I have received in beauty boxes. I am trying my best to make my way through them but I get so many that its difficult to keep up.
 



Finally as you can see here this is all my random shizzle at the bottom, it includes my Naked 2 palette, Bobbi Brown Antiqua palette, MUA Artiste palette, Urban Decay palette, Sleek palette just to name a few.
  



I hope you enjoyed taking a little look into my make up, I know I love looking at other peoples collections. If you’ve done this kind of post or similar please link below, I’m extremely nosy and would love to take a look!















No comments:

Post a Comment