Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Look Beauty Glow, Bronze and Sculpt

Look Beauty isn't a brand I'm really familiar with. I have a blush and a couple of nail polishes from them but never really looked into them properly but I spotted these on the Superdrug website. They do a selection of Look Books, they do a smokey eye, lashes, metallic smoulder and the glow, bronze and sculpt. This one in particular is £18 but they are on 3 for 2 at the moment so you could grab a few for Christmas presents at a really good price.

 




 It comes with this handy guide on how to contour and blush which will be useful for anyone new to make up or anyone unsure on how to contour.

In the box you get a blush in Rosy, a Holiday Glow in Rio, a highlighter and a brush.
 


I didn't like the look of the blush at first as it seemed to be really shimmery and I prefer matt blushes but once you actually apply it the shimmer really isn't too much it just gives a nice healthy glow to your cheeks.




Again the bronzer scared me a little, I thought it would be too dark for my super pale skin and it looked really glittery too but its not at all on the face. If blends out perfectly to contour and looks really natural. 




I think the highlighter is the winner in this set. Its a gorgeous colour and looks stunning on the face. It looks completely natural when blended out and I imagine it would look great in summer with a bit more colour on the face. 




The brush, well this is a bit awful. You can see from the other pictures that it sheds like mad, around 10 hairs fell out whilst trying to take the brush out of the packet but saying that I don't think I've ever liked an applicator that comes with a product, even high end ones so I'm not going to be too negative and I definitely think its worth it without the brush, especially whilst its 3 for 2 as well.

Have you ever tried anything by Look Beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment