Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Topshop Secret Admirer Lipstick

This little beauty came into my life the same time as the eyeshadow palette and I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on my lips.When I first saw it I didn't think it was going to look good on me as dark colours usually suit me better and I tend to avoid pinks at all cost as they usually just make me look quite ill. Not this little stick of loveliness. They retail for £8 and can be purchased from Topshop online or in some stores.


 Again I think the packaging is so cute on these lipsticks and they feel nice and sturdy and well worth the £8 price tag.




The lipstick itself is so creamy and goes onto your lips really nicely, its not drying at all and doesn't cling to any dry bits on your lips which just looks awful. I would definitely say that these compare to my Mac lipsticks in terms of quality, the only reason Mac comes out on top is because they have such a vast range of colours.


 I would recommend giving these lipsticks a go, I don't have anything negative to say about the actual product and I think this colour would look nice on most skin tones.






No comments:

Post a Comment