Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Winter Beauty Wishlist

I've put together my wish list of beauty items that I want so badly this winter. I will be leaving my list lying around the house just so my other half accidentally spots it and decides to buy me one or two (or all) for Christmas.


1. Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation. I've never used an Illamasqua foundation before, but after watching some Youtube videos with people using this I really want to try it. This is £27 and can be purchased from here.

2. Philosophy Hand and Cuticle Cream Ornament. I do like Philosophy product and this looks so cute and its only £9. I'm desperately trying to find a hand cream that I'm happy with so I would quite like to give this a try. It can be purchased from here and would make a great little stocking filler.

3. Bobbi Brown Caviar and Oyster Palette. I love Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows, I find them to be the nicest eyeshadows to use. They blend really nicely and have really good pigmentation and this palette is just too gorgeous. It costs £59 and can be purchased from here. I don't know if I will be able to wait until Christmas for this one and may just have to buy it myself.

4. Clinique Whole Lotta Colour Gift Set. This is just such a cute little set, it contains 5 chubby moisturising lip balms in Richer Raisin, Bulky Blossom, Chunky Cherry, Over sized Orange and Super Strawberry. Its only £30 and they are all colours that I would wear. You can purchase this from here. I think this one would be another great option for a stocking filler or gift.

5. Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum. I am wanting this after using a couple of sachets from a Glossybox recently. I fell in love with it and I need the full size in my life. I did almost die when I saw the price but I still need this in my life. It cost £127 for 25ml and can be purchased here.

6. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. I have 4 MSF and I love them, I've been wanting this for a while but because I do have a lot of similar products I've been pretty good in resisting. However whilst Christmas is coming up I think me being sensible should go right out the window and I should buy it anyway just for the sheer beautifulness of it. It costs £21.50 and can be purchased here.

Nars Blush in Sin. I'm loving plummy coloured blushes at the moment and would like another brand to add to my collection. I've seen plenty of swatches of this and have decided that, yes this definitely deserves a place in my make up collection so I want it and I shall have it. It costs £21 and can be purchased from here.

Ok so here it is, my winter wish list. I'll be honest and say that there are alot more items that I do really want but these were the top ones that I want a little bit more!

Is there anything on here that's on your wish list?


1 comment: