Dark Purple Glitter Pointer

Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Something non beauty related

I know some people will think this is far too early, I constantly hear that its not even the end of November yet blah blah blah. I personally love Christmas and it all starts from around mid November for me, not decorations etc but planning and preparing. I change my colour scheme every year but I'm struggling incredibly this year on what to pick. This is where you guys come in. I'm going to put below a selection of picture of 2 themes for this years decorations and I would like your help on deciding. Whatever gets the most votes will be used for my house this year and once done I will post photos of my beautifully Christmassy home!

The first theme is more of a traditional look, reds and creams with really simple but cute decorations made from wood and fabric. 


The second is more modern with whites, silver and clear (glass) decorations.


Please vote below for which you prefer. The voting will close at 23:59 on 29/11 as I'm going out and buying and putting up my decorations on 30th November!! Woohoo!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment